Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14, 2013...a little bit more


 Whoa!  Look who is sucking his thumb!  We keep trying to prevent him from finding his thumb and he manages to get it in his mouth anyway.  He accepts pacifiers reluctantly and I often go to his room in the morning to find him sucking his thumb.  It is so darn cute but we'd rather he take a pacifier.

He is also rolling over from stomach to back already.  I remember the girls not trying that until about 4-5 months old!  This boy is going to be a busy one.




After church we had a dance party in the living room.  Lily changed into her favorite dancing clothes and the girls showed us all their moves.

Then after dinner Lily decked herself out for a wedding.  Jeremy asked her who was getting married and she said "I am!".  When we asked her whom she was marrying she said "I don't know!".  I suppose the party is more important than the groom at this point.  And Daddy and Mommy are FINE with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment