Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014


Looks like Lily figured out how to do "selfies" on my camera phone.  I found these pictures Sunday morning.  Love these cutie pies.  Just wish they'd ask before using the phone!


 Lily is dong great in her dance class.  It was so cold this week, I asked the teacher permission to sit in on class because it was just too long for me to be out in the car with Annie and Tommy.  Thankfully Annie and Tommy were very well behaved.  Lily was a little distracted having me in there at first, she kept waving and looking to me for approval.  But she finally got back to concentrating on teacher and was a delight to watch.  She has her first performance coming up on February 22nd if any grandparents want to come and see it.


I love how Annie looks in the picture.  It seems like everything a three year old should be - messy face, messy hair, sweet smile, adorable clothes.  She takes my breath away for all the right reasons and all the wrong reasons.....sometimes in the same moment.  How I love our little "Anne Girl"!


Saturday afternoon we had some friends over to play.  Unfortunately we had three girls and only one boy.  After trying to get the girls to play secret agent spies.....poor Colton finally caved to his older sister and put on a dress to play princesses.  I caught him leaving the bathroom after putting a bow in his hair, snapped the picture, and then made him change. 


Tommy was in a silly mood before his nap Friday afternoon.  All giggles and smiles before falling asleep.  That is unusual for him.  He generally gets cranky and fussy when he's tired.  This moment was just too precious.



I do Zumba three or four times a week.  I LOVE IT!  I have been going to a new studio since the beginning of January.  The atmosphere is really fun.  And I love that it is dark so no one can see me dancing.  Lily asked to go with me Saturday morning.  She danced her heart out for the first three songs and then was so tired she ended up cuddled inside my coat and her coat on the floor until the last three songs.  She had fun watching me and cheering me on, but said she was really cold when she wasn't dancing.



With all the baseboards put in and painted, we were ready to start moving furniture and books....lots of books.....into Jeremy's library/office/man cave.  It feels good to get even more done on the basement.  Jeremy is so happy to have our books out of their boxes again.  And he's really happy to have his own quiet place to read and study.







My favorite baking supply store had a free cupcake making lab on Saturday.  Jeremy took the girls there for a daddy-daughter date.  Lily had chocolate cake with vanilla custard filling and chocolate frosting.  Annie had vanilla cake with raspberry filling and chocolate frosting.  They had fun getting a treat with Daddy.


Tommy tried a lime for the first time this week.  The look on his face might seem like he didn't like it, but he kept going back for more.  He sucked his little wedge dry.  Another lime lover in the Hall family!





A little Sunday after-church-cuteness.  I made rice krispie treats drizzled with chocolate for choir practice.  The kids devoured the leftovers.  And as you can see, they were really happy to get a treat.



Tommy is branching out and wanting more table food rather than baby food.  We just wish he'd get some more teeth so he could chew all the things he wants to try.  He is our dinner show every night. What would we do without our Bubba?

No comments:

Post a Comment