Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 01, 2013

 Lily is really enjoying her role as the biggest sister.  She is eager to help with Tommy care.  She volunteers every night to feed Tommy his baby cereal. I think Tommy likes it.  He laughs all the way through his dinner.




 Our neighbors held a block party last Thursday.  The kids had a great time.  They ran and jumped and ate way too many treats.  It was a beautiful night and we all had fun.

 Tommy finally found his toes!

 Annie got herself all dressed up for a date with Daddy.

 This is how Lily moves Tommy around since I won't let her pick him up.

 Poor baby barely surviving the constant sister loves.

My handsome guys before church Sunday morning.

Quiet and relaxed week for the most part.  The neighborhood kids have started coming over a lot to play.  Sometimes I love it and sometimes it makes me a little crazy.  But at least I know where my kids are and I am glad they are having fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bow tie! Love the sister loves and Tommy's expressions. Lily is doing a great job as biggest sister! Annie looks SO grown up in these pics. What a beauty she is. Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete