Friday, September 25, 2015

Newborn Photo Session

When Joey turned one week old, we took all the kids to a photographer for some pictures.  I went to the photographer who did our beautiful maternity session in July.  It was a mistake. Tommy would not cooperate because there were too many toys he wanted to play with.  The photographer did the session in her home which was messy and chaotic.  The session took over three hours.  Puna had to leave with the kids and get them lunch because the session was taking so long. It was not a great experience.  The day was so overwhelming, I can't even remember the details well enough to write about it.  All I remember is that all of us were stressed and tired by the time we were done taking pictures. And to top it all off, I broke out in hives all over my body - Jeremy thinks it was from the stress of the day. He's probably right.  At least we got a few cute pictures.  











Joey was a trooper and did great for his part of the photo session.  I couldn't wait to get out of there.  It was too hot, too noisy, and we were there too long.  I'm so glad I have these images, but I don't think I want to do family pictures again for at least two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment