Monday, March 2, 2015

Lily's School Projects

Lily has had a fun year in kindergarten so far.  She loves her teacher.  She loves the opportunities to create.  Here are some of our favorites:


I love this one of Lily, Daddy and Mommy.  She even captured my new short haircut.  It says I love my mommy and daddy in spanish.


In Spanish, Lily learned about long and short.  To help the class visualize the size of an emperor penguin, her teacher drew a four foot tall penguin on black paper and had all the children stand next to it to determine if they are shorter or taller than a penguin.  Lily was so excited to come home and tell me all about penguins and how tall they are.  She has only seen the little ones at the zoo.  She couldn't believe there are penguins that are taller than her.


Lily painted this for me during art time.  She wanted to paint our whole family together at the park but she said she ran out of room and time.  She said she loves going to the park with me.  I think she'll have to wait another month or so.  It is too cold for me to go to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment