Friday, July 10, 2015

Family and Maternity Pictures

I recently entered a drawing for a free maternity photo session with a young local photographer who is trying to expand her portfolio and business.  When she called to tell me we won, I was excited.  I've never taken belly photos with my prior pregnancies because I don't like how big I look and feel.  But since this is our last baby, I decided it was worth a try.  I was not expecting much since she is young and new to the business.  But I am so happy with how these turned out.  She was very calm and quiet.  I love that we all look like ourselves in the pictures - no funny faces or awkward poses.  The kids said it was fun and they want to take pictures again.  I think we'll wait until our new little bundle is a year or two before we try family pictures again.

 This one was Jeremy's favorite.  Tommy wanted to sit in my lap and was a little sad we wouldn't let him.
 I love how Tommy is so gently touching my earring in this one.  And Lily is trying to help him stop because she knows we're supposed to be looking at the camera.
 Kisses for the baby - notice that Tommy is NOT kissing the baby!  He wants to be my baby forever.
We tried some Mommy and Daddy shots but we both felt a little silly doing them.  Here are our two favorites.
 These were my favorite belly shots.
And this is my favorite from the family pictures.  I love how relaxed and happy all of our faces look.

Thank you again to Brynde Bassett Photography.  We just love the way you captured this time in our lives and we can't wait to see how you photograph our new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment