Sunday, May 19, 2013

Beautiful Life











There's nothing like the birth of a baby to open your eyes to the beauty and fragility of life.  My friend Katie Wells is a photographer in the Idaho Falls area.  She captured the little ones that make our life beautiful just before Tommy turned one month old.  These are my favorites from the shoot.

For more information about Katie Wells Photography visit her blog at: kwellsphotography.blogspot.com/or her website at:  http://katiewellsphotography.com/

2 comments:

  1. What treasures you have! The pictures are all so beautiful! I think Annie looks just like you! Especially in the first picture with all 3 kids. seriously just put a red wig on you and it's Annie, Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I a blessed Puna or what? I miss them every day and plan our next get together as I drive away to go home!

    ReplyDelete