Sunday, May 5, 2013

What We've Been Up To - Part One

 Sorry we've fallen so far behind with blogging.  I really have my hands full with three children.  Plus my recovery has been difficult this time around.  I put way too much pressure on myself to be Super Mom and do everything I used to do before the delivery.  It was taxing and I had to step back and give myself time to heal.  But I'm starting to feel better and we are all adjusting to having a baby in the house again.  Here's our first make-up post of the shenanigans from the past five weeks.

 The Easter Bunny delivers our Easter Baskets on Saturday morning so we can focus more on the Savior Sunday morning.  It was so great to be home from the hospital and see the girls enjoy their baskets as well as a small indoor Easter egg hunt.

 Snuggling with all my kids!

 Saturday morning Puna and Brady had to leave and get back to Washington.  But we had help on the way...Grammy and Grampy were en route from Boise to come and take care of us.

 Lily and Annie love to hold their new little brother.

 Grammy seeing Tommy for the first time.


My three cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment